My Gran Father, Luigi Pau, was born in Collinas, a small town of 900 in habitants in the south of Sardinia, and leaved its town in 1910 to go to Pittsburgh (U.S.A.), looking for a work.
He has a dream: to come back rich in order to ask for Anselma’s hand in marriage, my Gran Mother, his love, who were part of one of the most rich families in town.
Luigi were a young farmer, he not knowing how to read, neither to write, but he has a strong perseverance and a great courage and self- sacrifice.
He lived in Pittsburgh for 15 years, working as a miner, in the meantime he was recruited for the First World War, granted an honorary title of Knighthood by the Monarch for service the country in the military capacity.
He came back to Italy fairly rich to buy lands and livestock, and above all to make his dream comes true: to get married with Anselma.
Heart and Arms were his weapons.
My name is Luigi, as well as my Gran Father, I have his name and his perseverance.
Success does not exist without day by day sacrifice.
Nothing is possible without a mission which drives you beyond the mountains, and there is not life without love.
My mission is offering to any client all the love that I feel for my job, the Advocacy.
Strength, loyalty, freedom, openness, respect of the Law, observance of the ethics, are the Heart of our Firm; professionalism, efficiency and capability are the Arms that we put at the service of our clients.
Luigi Pau Jr.
- ICC’s Member (International Chamber of Commerce) since 2013.
Masters and Awards
- Adr Center – Roma – Hamline University School of Law – May 30 – June 29, 2007, “Saving Deals in the International Business Environment”. This course, thought in English, is part of an academic program of the Hamline University School of Law (St. Paul – Minnesota) fully accredited by the American Bar Association;
- Ancitel Sardegna – Il Sole 24 Ore – October 2012 – May 2013 – Master in Public Procurement;
- The Open University of Hong Kong – June 13, 2013 – Post Certificate in Chinese Business Law;
- The Open University of Hong Kong – November 25, 2014 – Master of Laws in Chinese Business Law;
- The Open University of Hong Kong – November 15, 2013 – Outstanding Student Award in Comparative Study of Business Law;
- The Open University Of Hong Kong – May 15, 2014 – Outstanding Student Award in Principles and Practices of Chinese Constitutional Law.
- The Open University Of Hong Kong – November, 2014 – Outstanding Student Award in Chinese Finance Law.
Italian, English, Spanish